If you're diagnosed with celiac disease...
And you feel like your friends and family don't understand the physical, mental, and emotional challenges you face on a daily basis..
You are not alone.
They don't get how tough it is to be spontaneous with food.
They don't get why it's so difficult to eat out in a restaurant.
They don't get why you feel guilty saying no to a “gluten-free” dish because you're not sure how it was made…
But we do.
We know exactly where you are coming from because we share those same thoughts, those same worries, and those same fears.
So if you have celiac disease and looking for a place you belong....
That's what you'll find inside the Confident Celiac Community.
Kierstin travels new places every month with celiac disease!
Alyssa dines out in restaurants, friends houses, and while camping!
Can you imagine...
Enjoying catered events with food!
Attending parties with ZERO anxiety!
Traveling & attending weddings around the country!
Talking about your diagnosis - with strangers!
Feeling confident with celiac disease is as simple as 1, 2, 3!
1) Mindset: You practice speaking up for yourself inside our bimonthly Zoom calls, cooking classes, & group chat, so you build a strong mindset around celiac disease.
2) Practice & Support: You receive advice, guidance & evidence-based resources for celiac safety, so you trust yourself when traveling, dining out, and attending social events!
3) Connection: You celebrate your wins, hold space for each other, and meet other celiacs through virtual meetings, 1:1 meetups, and in-person events, so you don't feel so alone having celiac disease!
What's Included In Your Membership
2 Monthly 60-minute Zoom Calls so you can connect with other members, ask questions, and learn about celiac
Group Chat so you can get advice for your challenges with celiac disease, make friendships, and share your WINS!
Guest speakers & cooking classes, including celiac-specialized dietitians, so you can continue learning about celiac disease & eating gluten-free.
Access to the ever growing gluten-free resource library so you have ideas, inspiration, and suggestions to make gluten-free life easier
Exclusive 20% discount off my gluten-free online courses & coaching programs, to continue practicing your celiac skills and grow your confidence for traveling, dining out, and speaking up
First access to upcoming gluten-free travel retreats to celiac-friendly destinations, like New York City (where the group went in May 2023!)
Hi! I'm Jen Fitzpatrick, M.Ed, Celiac Coach, Blogger & Founder of The Nomadic Fitzpatricks, LLC.
I was diagnosed with celiac disease in 2009 and my doctor told me "just go gluten-free". And I spent 10 years teaching myself everything when it came to staying celiac safe while struggling with multiple health complications along the way.
As a coach, I teach you to feel prepared for navigating this gluten-filled world with the knowledge, skills, and self-confidence to keep yourself safe & enjoy your gluten-free adventures with celiac!
Why Having Support Makes A Difference:
"I feel happier and more empowered now with our support group. I have better tools now to deal with the challenges of celiac disease."
"Nobody I know has celiac, and it makes it hard. This group makes it easier." -Jeannie
When are the meetings? What if I miss one?
The meetings are typically the 2nd and 4th Thursdays of the month at 8 PM EST! And if you can't make one, the calls are recorded and uploaded to the Mighty Networks platform.
Who is this community for? What is the vibe here?
- You are an adult that was diagnosed with celiac disease and wants to meet other celiacs, just like you!
- You believe in science & research and want evidence-based resources for celiac safety (Because Facebook Groups are terrifying!)
- You get excited when a restaurant has a dedicated gluten-free fryer, love discovering gluten-free bakeries, and get frustrated when people say "gluten-free diets are a fad" (not true!)
- You want to live a FULL life with celiac disease - traveling, dining out in restaurants, and attending social events, and feel confident doing so!
How much is my membership?
Membership is $65/month and you can cancel at anytime if the group is no longer serving you!
I've had celiac for a long time but still want to connect with other gluten-free folks. Can I join?
Of course you can! The group has a mixture of newly diagnosed to veteran celiacs. All celiacs are welcome here!
When can I join?
Whenever you want! Membership is ongoing and we'd love to have you!
CCC is for you if...
This Support Group is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. You understand this group is not providing health care, medical, nutritional, or therapy services to cure any physical, mental, or emotional disease. You agree and acknowledge that you must consult with your physician, healthcare provider, or dietitian regarding any medications, supplements, tests, or treatment options for the gluten-free diet or celiac disease.