If you've been diagnosed with celiac disease...
And you feel like your friends and family don't understand the physical, mental, and emotional challenges you face daily...
You are not alone.
They don't get how tough it is to be spontaneous with food, especially on vacation.
They don't get why it's so difficult to eat out in a restaurant and be taken seriously.
They don't get why you feel guilty saying no to a “gluten-free” dish someone made at a party..
But we do.
We know exactly where you are coming from because we share the same thoughts, the same worries, and the same fears.
If you have celiac disease and are looking for a place where you fit in, instead of standing out...
A space where you can step into a stronger, more confident, unapologetic version of yourself...
So you can get back to traveling, dining out, and having a gluten-free social life you're proud of...
That's what you'll find inside the Confident Celiac Community.
Kierstin travels to new places every month with celiac disease!
Alyssa dines out in restaurants, friends' houses, and while camping!
Can you imagine...
Going to concerts & weddings with celiac?
Enjoying yourself at parties with food?
Taking trips without fear?
Speaking up and meeting other celiacs?!
CCC meetups are happening all the time!
With CCC member Ashley at Red Heat Tavern in Boston, MA!
Feeling confident with celiac disease is as simple as 1, 2, 3!
1) Mindset: You practice speaking up for yourself inside our bimonthly Zoom calls, cooking classes, & group chat, so you build a strong mindset around celiac disease.
2) Practice & Support: You receive advice, guidance & evidence-based resources for celiac safety, so you trust yourself when traveling, dining out, and attending social events!
3) Connection: You celebrate your wins, hold space for each other, and meet other celiacs through virtual meetings, 1:1 meetups, and in-person events, so you don't feel so alone having celiac disease!
What's Included In Your Membership
2 Monthly 60-minute Zoom Calls so you can connect with other members, ask questions, share wins, and discuss topics relevant to celiac disease
Group Chat so you can get advice for your challenges with celiac disease, make friendships, and share what you're proud of!
Guest speakers & cooking classes, including celiac-specialized dietitians, so you can continue learning about celiac disease & eating gluten-free.
Access to the ever-growing gluten-free resource library so you have ideas, inspiration, and suggestions to make gluten-free life easier.
Exclusive 20% discount off my gluten-free online courses & coaching programs, to continue practicing your celiac skills and grow your confidence for traveling, dining out, and speaking up
First access & discounts to upcoming gluten-free travel retreats to celiac-friendly destinations, like New York City (where the group went in May 2023!)
CCC Retreat in New York City- May 2023! Dinner at Senza Gluten: 100% GF Restaurant!
Hi! I'm Jen Fitzpatrick, M.Ed, Celiac Coach, Blogger & Founder of The Nomadic Fitzpatricks, LLC.
I was diagnosed with celiac disease in 2009 and my doctor told me "Just go gluten-free". I spent 10 years teaching myself everything when it came to staying celiac-safe while struggling with multiple health complications along the way.
As a coach, I teach you to feel prepared to navigate this gluten-filled world with the knowledge, skills, and self-confidence to keep yourself safe & enjoy your gluten-free adventures with celiac!
Why Having Support Makes A Difference:
"I feel happier and more empowered now with our support group. I have better tools now to deal with the challenges of celiac disease."
Another meetup at the Beyond Celiac Community Summit in Greenwich, CT, September 2023!
When are the meetings? What if I miss one?
The meetings are typically the 2nd and 4th Thursdays of the month at 8 PM EST! And if you can't make one, the calls are recorded and uploaded to the Mighty Networks platform.
Who is this community for? What is the vibe here?
- You are an adult who was diagnosed with celiac disease and wants to meet other celiacs, just like you!
- You believe in science & research and want evidence-based resources for celiac safety (Because Facebook Groups are terrifying!)
- You get excited when a restaurant has a dedicated gluten-free fryer, love discovering gluten-free bakeries, and get frustrated when people say "gluten-free diets are a fad" (not true!)
- You want to live a FULL life with celiac disease - traveling, dining out in restaurants, and attending social events, and feel confident doing so!
How much is my membership?
Membership is $65/month and you can cancel at any time if the group is no longer serving you!
I've had celiac for a long time but still want to connect with other gluten-free folks. Can I join?
Of course, you can! The group has a mixture of newly diagnosed to veteran celiacs. All celiacs are welcome here!
When can I join?
Whenever you want! Membership is ongoing and we can't WAIT to meet you!
CCC is for you if...
This Support Group is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. You understand this group is not providing health care, medical, nutritional, or therapy services to cure any physical, mental, or emotional disease. You agree and acknowledge that you must consult with your physician, healthcare provider, or dietitian regarding any medications, supplements, tests, or treatment options for the gluten-free diet or celiac disease.